Research group: Past cultures and populations
Research Centre for Anthropology and Health (CIAS), Department of Life Sciences, University of Coimbra
- Paleoanthropology and Human Evolution
- Modern humans and Neanderthals paleobiology
- Bioarchaeology of hunter-gatherers
- Paleopathology and taphonomy (ante-mortem vs post-mortem bone modifications)
- Paleoimaging (X-ray, CT-scan, μCT scan)
Post-Doc researcher funded by the Fyssen Foundation to study the cranial diversity of Mesolithic individuals from Muge and Sado estuary, using paleoimaging.
Ciência ID: 7F1F-FFA7-445F
Ciência Vitae: https://www.
Research Gate: https://www.researchgate.net/
Publons/Web of Science Researcher ID: L-2199-2019